الجمعة، 9 ديسمبر 2011

under captivity

can't live like this anymore! I just can't stand it ! I hate the feeling of captivity!

my smartness and creativity are held in ..happens always at the first look.....

patience and sillence is my theory of first look and first impression...

I wanna think and answer the unknown....there is things that aren't clarified that i want to clarify..i want to discover and be discovered...i wanna keep my slef busy to keep away those haunting feelings that kept me undefined


I can choose to speak or be silent ,,IN case of sillence am gonna explode

I look around and see everybody laughing but not feel a happy enviorment

like a bird ,cant live in a cage and at the end dies! so as my brains and good thoughts,,,

IF they just listen I'll solve all there problems

I WANNA WORK MY SELF UP!

at the end i lift my face up and see them watching me ! but they dont want me see them laughing at me
I hear sillence but mouths moving !

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق