الثلاثاء، 6 ديسمبر 2011

tear on a cheek

I woke up from my sleep and a tear was on my cheek...
so scared wishing it wasn't just a dream ....
I look at the mirror and see my face..swollen from crying...
I dreamt about him again!...
for my dreams satisfies my wish..,my broken heart by seeing him and holding him so hard that i dont want to let go ....
but it makes me miss him more and more ....
and for that my wound is still opened....
I didnt even imagine that he was so close and dear to my heart , I figured that I will see him later I fooled my self and tricked it to forget the fact that later is a long time lasting for mounths and years
I still remember the last time I saw him ..untill this day I rigret the way i said goodbye
 
am dying to see you infront of me!
untill the day i die I'll love you ..untill that day we meet I'm going to keep dreaming of seeing you even that it hurts ...I am going to keep writing to you ink from blood,.....
 
 
this one go's out to that special person who is related  in blood ,came from the same womb
didnt know that it will effect me that much ,,brotherhood counts! !and its the greatist love !

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق