الثلاثاء، 6 ديسمبر 2011

put my heart to rest

please baby tell me it's not true,..tell them that they are wrong in every way  possible !!  why aren't you standing up for your self?! 
        ...please prove them wrong

Remember? those precious days on the beach where we used to sit 
and watch the sun sets

 Remember when  you told a stupid  joke and I  pretended to laugh but you caught me faking it !

Remember those happy days and bad ones it was all close to my heart

!Do you remember?then tell them!

   My love I see them staring  at me ,giving me strange looks, but that's ok  because I love you till death ..you are my life and soul,.my good and bad ,. my blessing and grace,.my beauty and piece of art
  WELL today I'm standing up for our love in front of everyone ,. they're telling me bad things about you but i know it's not true...right?
baby please tell me what are you hiding tell me the truth and i promise I will be strong  it's beginning to break my heart

 talk to me and say to all of those hideous  people that you are not dead!!!!   they keep saying that to me but it can't be true..right? 
 I mean you are in front of me am watching you right now it can't be true 

  Baby please talk and put my heart to rest  put an end to this non   
   sense 
you're the only man I trust you are my sense!
and I will continue on loving you and believing this till the day I  die and I  will fight for our love till the day i breath my last breath
!because we promised each other that we would die together !
holding each other

silent J

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق